BRM Architect Role and Responsibilities:
- Work as subject matter expert on Oracle communication charging stack (BRM, ECE, PDC, Mediation etc.)
- Will be involved in interface with stakeholders for technical and domain level discussions and define the scope/requirements for the projects
- Will be technical owner of the overall implementation of Billing and integration with CRM, OSS, mediation etc.
- Drive the construction of complex business problems into innovative technology solutions
- To identify ways to redesign business processes with the right functional design and right technology
- Prepare RFP response with overall technical solution design as well as estimating effort to arrive at commercial proposal
- Experience in Telco Discounting, rating and charging (CBU and EBU products)
- Handled at least few end to end transformation program for a large Telco as a BRM architect
- Strong Data Model background (to augment data migration into BRM)
- To mentor juniors in BRM and Oracle communication charging stack
- Provide leadership on the development of technical specifications per business requirements translation.
- Design and develop industry leading process improvements within technology environment
- Coach, establish and influence the usage of technical best practices across the operations of the organization.
- Recommend and implement technical solutions, work directly with the customer management team and peers to gather requirements, provide feedback for project plan updates and deliverables, design and create innovative trouble shooting tools and techniques.
- Innovate and recommend solutions and influence and persuade new concepts and ideas to senior business leadership.
- Deep understanding and a strong desire to stay current with emerging industry technologies.
- Develop and document system, and integration designs for solutions involving mixtures of existing legacy systems, customer developed products, and internal development.
- Collaborate with other IT teams on detailed architecture, project implementation, testing, development of support and operation processes, and product launch.
- Maintain key project delivery metrics and review with senior management and key stakeholders on a periodic basis.
- Provide advice on troubleshooting, exception processing needs, and other issues.
- Understand impact of proposed products to existing business processes and capabilities
- Ability to collaborate with individuals from all backgrounds, provide project guidance and oversight and strong communication / influencing abilities.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.