Oracle BRM QA
Overall 4 to 7 years of experience Software Quality Engineering (SDET) for Oracle BRM applications.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- White box testing expertise
- Must have Python scripting experience
- Exposure in building frameworks using TestNG, jUNIT, cucumber (jUNIT is preferable)
- Extensive Scripting language experience - Ruby / Shell / Perl / Python
- Exposure in database i.e. SQL and PL/SQL
- Exposure in Web services (Restful / SOAP UI) testing
- Absolute must in ability to convey and document test cases and execute them
- Good in analytical and problem solving skills.
- Open to work as a manual or automation engineer based on the project need
- BE/B. Tech/MCA/M. Sc/ME/M. Tech