- Be the business leader in HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR interventions.
- Be an organization value champion and communicate effectively in alignment with business practices and HR context.
- Develop the effective partnership with employees, managers, leaders and ensure positive work environment. Create a robust employee network to understand and act on the pulse of the organization.
- Be a subject matter expert in organization design with specific exposure and experience around either succession planning, competency mapping, setting up assessment centers and or talent strategy.
- Be an active mentor and coach for senior management on people and business practices. Coach senior leaders and managers on people management and HR challenges
- Create talent management strategies and develop the strategic relationship with business to drive org goals.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering.
- Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
- Be the guardian of change management - for changes that have any people implications. Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture the professional relationship with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy. Create opportunities for employees to build professional relationships and provide career mentorship to employees.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyze employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
- Serve as point of contact for employee queries, work with appropriate stakeholders for resolution, ensure positive closure and enhance employee experience in the organization. Ensure HR transactions are executed, create process excellence and align with standard organization practices
- Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
- Manage available resources effectively and promote employee engagement. Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders and leadership team within the organization.
- Overall 12+ of experience in Human Resource
- 12+ years of experience and progressive responsibility in HR business partnering for high growth complex companies or dynamic startup/ Service/ Telecom organizations
- Passion to work in high profile successful and challenging work environment
- Proven experience in business partnering and TA related activities
- Work closely with management to suggest and implement best practices
- Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership.
- Exposure to building effective and scalable processes that are built to sustain growth
- Experience to support the company's business goals and growth, with a strong awareness of HR best practices.
- Must be comfortable working with employees as a business partner to create the best employee experience while upholding the philosophy of the company as a whole.
- Proven ability to influence and interact effectively across all levels of the organization, including at leadership level.
- Experience working and successfully interacting with cross-functional teams and in complex employee structure
- Successful background in working on performance management, change management initiatives, employee engagement and organization initiatives.
- Excellent communication and listening skills; strong team player
- Effective contribution towards strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work.
- Good influencing skills with ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Hands-on, team player and can-do attitude - high energy, positive, deadline-driven, dependable with an ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
- Strong reporting, analytical and data interpretation skill
- Should also be able to interface and communicate with customers
Master's degree from a premier B school is desirable XLRI/MDI/TISS/SCMHRD/SIBM (optional)