- MuleSoft Developer
Responsibilities & Experience
- 4 plus years of hands on development experience on Mule ESB AnyPoint Studio with Java J2EE development background.
- Experience on developing mule flows.
- Experience on SOAP Restful Web services
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors
- Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Knowledge Using Maven Ant Knowledge on spring framework Core Java Development
- Experience Knowledge on Mule API Platform and RAML Knowledge on MMC and other Mule Advanced concepts
- MuleSoft Certification is a plus.