Product Architect Java
Product Architect JAVA
- Designing, documenting, and developing enterprise applications leveraging the full spectrum of Java technologies and design patterns
- Should have good experience in clustered server environment and worked on high availability and performing architecture
- Experience with Java frameworks (Struts, Spring, and Hibernate- Any Two) and expert knowledge of OOPS
- Leverages industry and organizational standards, patterns and best practices to develop architectures that fulfil business strategies.
- As the owner of the architecture, orchestrates the implementation of proposed solutions on small to large sized projects, leveraging the appropriate technologies in the fulfilment of the architecture.
- Partners with business stakeholders to confirm understanding of business drivers and strategy, and proposes the appropriate technical options to meet these needs.
- Effectively leverages appropriate design trade-offs and cost/benefit analysis during this process.
- Establishes and fosters strong relationships with a broad audience of customers, service providers, vendor partners, technical peers and management.
- Provides mentorship to local development staff.
- Participates in the establishment of local standards, patterns, and practices for technology design and delivery, while also providing input and influence to broader organizational standards and initiatives.
- Remains current on emerging technologies and conducts independent research to support business needs and requirements.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought out solutions
- 10-13 years
- Hands on experience on Java, Enterprise and Cloud solutions
- Lead the Architect team to build the product from concept to production
- Proficiency in generic framework design, architecture and product lifecycle management.
- Deep understanding of Architectural patterns, Core/Java EE Design Patterns, UML
- Core Java 6.0 and Object Oriented Design & Development skills with recent hands on experience in enterprise application architecture and development.
- Achieves organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Java/JEE applications.
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Information Technology