- Serve as main resource and interface contact regarding design issues; represent web design team in meetings with Project Leader; provide input in determining project scope; define design parameters of the project
- Responsibilities include - graphic design of web application user interface; layout of web application pages; development of functional prototypes and functionality to drive user support materials; information architecture
- Determine standards and style for design capabilities to ensure a high level of design and coding efficiency consistent with current standards and trends.
- Coordinating content generation and updates; acquiring, scanning and licensing art work such as photos, music and video.
- Works with consultants and designers to roll out new web page designs.
- Produce web & multimedia design, Design page layouts, Create images and graphics, Implement user interfaces, manage the backend integration and Create and collaborate on site concepts and page layouts.
- Provide coaching & guidance to other Designers and Coders to ensure top level design and efficient code that is consistent with the SRS of the projects.
- Serve as main interface to web programmers, instructional designers and project managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for an effective interaction with various levels of the organization.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a web design environment.
- Responsible for the design, creation, integration, deployment and maintenance of web pages in all software development activities.
- 3 years of experience in a web design environment.
- Should have both design and coding skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- BE/B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ME/M. Tech