OSS-BSS have always enhanced productivity for service providers in terms of operational efficiency and improved the customer experience and overall profitability and revenues. The nature of technologies and the services offered on those technologies have always been changing and will continue to change. Therefore, the agility of the OSS-BSS solution plays a key role in enabling the service providers to innovate, deliver and monetize new service offering in a very short timeframe
Our OSS-BSS domain experience with strong technology expertise has enabled us successfully delivering multiple OSS-BSS transformation and Greenfield implementations projects. With the right use of technologies and COTS products, Covalense has been delivering high quality and agile solutions, which significantly reduce time to market new services and technologies, at the same time containing the total cost of ownership
- Extensive experience in implementation of industry standard business processes for
- Product Catalogue Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Customer Management
- Service fulfilment
- Billing and Revenue Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Service delivery
- Sales and service clouds
- Solutions for automated service fulfilment, delivery, assurance and monetization
- Convergence across all combinations of network technologies, services and lines of business
- Deploying best-of-breed OSS-BSS products, Covalense combines in-house expertise and
- implementation experience to provide industry standard solutions with successful ROIs
- Pre-packaged, Pre-integrated and cloud enabled solutions that help SMEs rollout, monetization and monitor the new services within a very short time
- As a member of TM Forum, we have the expertise and experience in delivering solution conforming to standards like Frameworx and TAM
- E2E program management with multi-vendor engagements
- BSS/OSS out of box
- BSS/OSS out of box
A unique suite of pre-fabricated, integrated fulfilment and monetization solution created for various SME segment known with following features:
- Pre-packaged, low risk, flexible and cost effective solution with shorter implementation cycles.
- Created using a right blend of COTS and Open source products
- Covers customer lifecycle management, service fulfilment, convergent charging , policy control and analytics.
- Enables a low CAPEX and OPEX for on premise implementations
- Cloud enabled multi-tenant solution, which significantly reduces the CAPEX
- Industry standard technologies are used for integration, charging, policy management, etc.
- Covalense Test Automation Framework
- A workflow designer tool to define the test scenarios.
- Large pre-built set of generic tasks widgets, e.g. database lookup, UNIX command executer, web-service invoker, Message listener, etc. with Configurable and Customizable Dashboard.
- Product/Domain specific pre-built set of tasks widget, E.g. w.r.t. the billing domain, Create billing Account, Process Usage, Run-billing, Invoicing, along with Order Management, CRM Tools etc.
- Tool to specify expected vs. actual result comparison.
- Provision to add more task widgets.
- Pattern based architecture, allowing easy extensibility and customizability according to the business need.
- Provision for executing the test cases through a click of a button from GUI, scheduling at a given day and time or including as part of nightly build.
- Persistence of the important parameters of the test execution cycle and test results.
- Centralized configuration & Resource adapters and plugins to connect to external systems