Managing and supporting mission critical enterprise business support systems
Managed Services can stabilise, optimise and extend the business applications so that their functionality continues to meet client's growing and changing needs. This will ensure the integrity of the systems for easier vendor upgrades with predictable application maintenance costs.
Our Managed Services portfolio helps the enterprises and mid-market organisations handle the complexities of applications management though flexible, full-life-cycle information technology support. This will enable the enterprises to stay focused on their core business.
- Experienced practice with high client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Process oriented transition management framework aligned to industry best practices.
- Flexible and cost effective support model with lower TCO.
- Time tested SLA frameworks with effective change management.
- IT management and monitoring of LOB applications
- BSS/OSS application and service management
- Enterprise application managed services
- Lifecycle testing services
- Application/service management for Telcos deploying Oracle OSS/BSS product stack (OBRM, OSM, ASAP, UIM, Siebel, ECE, Mediation etc)
- Enterprise application support for Beverages, Engineering, Education, FMCG and Retail verticals
- Custom-built application management in Microsoft, Open Source and Java framework
- Microsoft SharePoint managed services for continuous development, proactive monitoring, managing, and support on 24/7 or 8/5 basis
- Managed service for SDLC testing and QA
- Portfolio analysis, Business as Usual (BAU) and continuous improvement for a wide range of bespoke applications